PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To establish the IKEA Brand as the preferred choice in home furnishing products and solutions that create a better everyday life for the many people, thereby reaching the IKEA business objectives.
This shall occur by:
• Stimulating home furnishing interest in each local market
• Securing a strong brand and competitive position in each local market
• Driving traffic to the IKEA store and IKEA website by attracting new and more visitors to visit more often, and throughout their life stages.
• Be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of all marketing campaigns and events.
• Coordinate with agencies to facilitate the scheduling and trafficking of workflow in and out of the marketing department for all campaigns, events and PR activities implementation.
• Coordinate the correct & timely execution of all the communication of the market locally aligned with the direction of the Regional Marketing manager.
• Support the Regional Marketing Manager in evaluating and reporting of IKEA’s and competitor’s activities.
• Be a strong contributor to the store team and to the marketing team.
• IKEA website and other online local maintenance and coordination with the Service Office Web Specialist
• Implement and maintain IKEA Family local activities in coordination with Service Office Specialist
• Implement all campaigns and events across all channels to ensure they are delivered on time and within budget.
• Bachelor degree in Marketing preferable or equivalent
• 3 years of marketing experience, preferably in retail
• Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design.
• Willing to work long hours and night shifts if required to meet deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Being able and willing to travel when required.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Jordan. Some travel may be required. Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.