To work at stations or workshops for mechanical systems and machines supervising planned preventative
maintenance, corrective maintenance and enhancements. To be capable of running and testing systems and
Provide technical specialist leadership and support for maintenance and operation, product specification and
system design and construction of Mechanical systems and equipment.
- Manage the inspection and maintenance of mechanical assets to standards.
- Capable of undertaking common maintenance activities
- Investigate and diagnose faulty equipment and makerecommendation to fix
- Manage the prioritisation of work and delivery to plan Request machines/ equipment spare parts
- Maintain system logs and manuals to document testing and operation of equipment
- Keep electronic archive of machine and equipment services and repairs
- Test and inspect mechanical systems, machines and equipment.
- Capable of reading mechanical drawings with a good understanding of mechanical control systems
- Direct routine maintenance and minor repairs to buildings and facilities including mechanical equipment fault finding
- Coordinate major maintenance and repairs as required to mechanical systems, HVAC, systems, boilers and generators
- Check that safety, assurance, compliance, performance and business processes are followed.
- Manage the process to handover and accept back assets being renewed, installed or modified by projects.
- Develop and agree annual maintenance, inspection and testing programmes and resource levels.
- Investigate or review, as directed, failures of Mechanical equipment, including cross discipline and cross functional compatibility
- Participate in, and lead as directed, engineering verification activities.
- Experience of managing facilities maintenance contractors and knowledge of standards
- Qualified technician
- To have had minimum 3 years’ experience of maintaining mechanical systems
- To have understanding of asset
- management principles and delivering
- multiple work schemes at once
- To have technical qualifications related to mechanical systems
- Have experience of auditing FM contractors
- Understanding of codes and management of service data
- Qualified and minimum 3 year experience of
- testing and inspecting mechanical assets
- Is able to demonstrate experience in previous employment of producing drawings for work and be qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Have experience of managing others delivering work
- Had experience of working on large construction schemes
- Have experience of safety culture
- Had experience of representing a client when schemes are project managed to completion
- Had experience of writing remits and proposals for delivery by others
- Demonstrate understanding of electrical systems that interact with mechanical
- Have audit experience
Plan and manage the execution of all mechanical system and machines service and repairs.
Request mechanical system and machines spare parts. Be capable of undertaking all routine maintenance
in line with manufacturers recommendations
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS (ILLUSTRATIVE NOT EXHAUSTIVE):
Internal: Communication with the Area supervisor and other team members.
Collaboration with Nariyah warehouse. respond to instruction and direction from the Area supervisor
External: If necessary spare parts suppliers, machine manufacturers.
FRAMEWORKS, BOUNDARIES, & DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
- Acting according SAR machines operation and technical rules.
- Provide the technical lead on Mechanical systems and equipment.
- Encourage an awareness of the importance of Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental (HSQE) issues and good workmanship by regular communication with all staff and make all stall aware of SAR’s policies for reporting accidents/incidents
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years at relevant position.
- Substantial relevant experience of Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering management experience involving technical and business risk assessment
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, industry and company standards.
- Electrical engineering application excellent skills, planning and organizational skills.
- Languages: Arabic and English very well written and spoken.
- Joining Availability: Immediate
- Valid & Saudi Transferable Iqama
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in Railway Industry.