• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent Industrial Training/ITI
• Minimum 5 years hands on experience in Industries like Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical, Fertilizer plant etc.
Communication & Competencies:
• Shall be able to communicate well in written & spoken English
• Shall adhere to QAFCO safety system (Using PPE, Carrying Gas Mask etc.)
• Should be well familiar with the hazardous chemicals / materials used in the Fertilizer/Petrochemical industries and means to perform the Maintenance activity safely.
• Knowledge about Work permits system in large scale industries.
• Shall understand and work within the framework of Qafco Health/ Safety/ Environment and Quality Policy and regulations. Skills
• Shall have thorough knowledge and hands on experience with servicing of all types of Pressure Relief valves and Pilot Relief Valves.
• Shall be able to carry out Lapping for the valves
• Shall be able to carry out Relief valve testing on RV test bench.
• Shall have good understanding of Datasheet/ Pneumatic hookup and sectional drawings of Pressure Relief Valve and Pilot Relief valve and identify the internal parts.
• Shall be able to work individually.
• Shall be able to operate and work on MS Windows and Computer application software.
• Shall be certified for Rigging and EOT crane operation.
• Shall be certified for pressure testing process. Education
Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent Industrial Training/ITI