We are seeking a Subject Matter Expert with particular focus on Microsoft technologies that will be able to guide customer through these changes. Initially, this will be a 6-month engagement, with a view to convert to a permanent position with one of the World’s largest IT Vendors.
The ideal Candidate should be passionate about people, technology and be the ambassadors of a change. This position will be responsible for delivering services and solutions based on Microsoft Azure cloud, Office 365 and consulting for core Microsoft technologies like Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, SCCM, Skype for Business.
The SME should also be familiar and have hands-on experience with delivering solutions like Single Sign-On and cloud identify federation. Given the fact customers are increasingly expanding into building their applications in oppose to buying them and given that Azure becomes a popular testing ground for development teams, knowledge and hands-on experience in building DevOps infrastructures will be a very strong advantage.
This position is primarily responsible for working independently with the customer on implementing cloud and Microsoft based technologies, however it also incorporates working closely with presales and sales departments providing expertise and input during project solutioning, validating efforts estimation and occasionally taking part in customer presales meetings, acting as a technology SME.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Well versed with cloud computing concepts and core Microsoft technologies like: Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange Server, SQL Server, SCCM, Skype for Business
• Exposure to DevOps concepts, methodologies and infrastructures
• Leads the workforce transformation strategies, building roadmaps, design and implementation
• Microsoft cloud technologies certifications being strong advantage
• Ability to work with a broad spectrum of customer stakeholders such as Application, Compute, Storage and Network and design solutions that meet customer transformation needs
• Ability to articulate, design and produce Solution Architecture
• Participates in client change management and IT planning activities, document and apply changes that affect the project scope. If the changes alter the scope, prepare the change cost/benefit document for review with the PM.
• Develops and distributes the monthly status reports and contributes necessary content to the quarterly senior client briefings.
• Reviews and updates the detailed design document to ensure the solution specifications remain current; validates updates with the PM and client and technical leads.
• Conducts a comprehensive review of new Microsoft technology trends, best practices and methodology and tool updates, leveraging Client knowledge base as well as external sources. Documents recommended improvements to the client's program based on the findings; provides high level cost and benefits to support the recommendations.
• Adheres to proper Escalation and Change Control procedures. Prepares, maintains and submits activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports in accordance with published procedures.
• Stays current on technical specifications for hardware/software requirements of our Client and industry products through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
• Performs all internal reporting and information-sharing as required by management; as appropriate participate in account planning and review sessions.
• Develops and cultivates strong customer relationships ensuring a 'Customers for Life' relationship.
• 5-10 years total in Microsoft and cloud related roles
• Excellent white-board architecture and hands-on skills in core Microsoft technologies like Active Directory, Exchange Server, SQL Server, SCCM, Skype for Business is a must
• Excellent white-board architecture and hands-on skills in Microsoft cloud technologies - Azure, Office 365 (Exchange Online, Sharepoint, Skype for Business Online) is a must.
• Ability to travel as part of the role.
• Customer focus and relationship management skills, strong interpersonal skills
• Strong technical, organizational and leadership skills
• Good understanding of Enterprise architecture
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, ability to write for both technical and senior manager levels
• Strong presentation skills up to a CxO level. Comfortable leading and facilitating customer facing workshops
• Strong results orientation with attention to detail and quality of deliverables
• Program and project management skills, PMI certification a plus
• Ability to work as a team player and collaborate
• Bachelors (Business/Computer Science)
Please send your CV in word format to [HIDDEN TEXT] for immediate consideration.
Ateca Consulting is a specialist IT and Telecoms Recruitment Company. From our headquarters in London a highly trained team of consultants work with clients around the world.
We have many of the world’s leading organizations among our prestigious client list and are involved in some of the most high-profiled ICT projects Worldwide. Our excellent understanding of our sector and close relationship with our clients enables us to understand their exact requirements and provide bespoke strategies to ensure the right people are recruited at all levels of the business.
We work closely with clients regarding both contingency and project recruitment, offering contract and permanent resource solutions. Our market-focused approach has enabled us to build a database of highly skilled consultants, many of whom have been introduced to us through personal referral and therefore are rarely on the open market. All candidates are fully referenced before being submitted to any client.
Through our many years of experience we have learnt to understand what our clients need and to match that need with speed and accuracy. We know that in a competitive market place it is important to be flexible, reliable and responsive and this is what defines our service.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content