• Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Business Technology, related field of study, or equivalent work experience.
• min 5 year’s hands on experience with core networking and related technologies.
• Provide technical Support for network infrastructure.
• Provide guidance in standardizing the configuration.
• Manage all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, and hubs.
• Maintain Network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications. Information.
• Monitor and test network performance.
• Maintain Cisco Collaboration infrastructure including CUCM, IM Jabber, and Contact Center.
• Basic knowledge of the VMWare virtualization Esxi Vcenter.
• Working experience on Cisco ISE and Cisco Wireless Controller.
• Must be proficient with Switching, Routing, and Wireless and related services.
• Experience supporting VoIP related network environments and technologies.
• Excellent understanding of VLAN’s, LAN, WAN, BGP, EIGRP, STP, NAT, 801.1x, RADIUS, TACACS
• Expertise on Nexus Switches (N9K, N7K).
• Must have experience working in a collocated Data Center environment.
• Experience with VMWare, Linux, HPE infrastructure and related services a plus.
• Self-motivated, positive attitude, professional demeanor, works well in a team environment.
• Exhibits a high level of technical knowledge and is able to apply to technical issues and problems.
Functions : IT
Industries : Consulting/Advisory Services, ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Hardware & Networking, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Cyber Security, Networking, Security Operation
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content