• Testing for Network Vulnerabilities: work with larger information security team to evaluate, test, and troubleshoot technologies. Identify, diagnose, and resolve information security issues.
• Prepare Reports: based on findings, write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement.
• Produce Documentation: ensure proper protocols and processes are in place. Create and maintain comprehensive documentation related to server and security infrastructure.
• Create Network Security Policies: contribute to devising comprehensive network security policies. This includes determining security issues that need to be addressed; identifying security strategies needed to deal with the risks; implementing policies for allocating administrative tasks; keeping on top of audit logs to flag suspicious activity; and devising network password procedures.
• Manage Vendor Relationships: to be successful in this role, it’s important to keep strong relationships with integrators and vendors to maintain upgrades, installations, and planning alongside exploration of new features and innovative solutions.
• Handle the provisioning, deployment, configuration, and administration of different pieces of network and security-related hardware and software. These include firewalls, routers, switches, various network-monitoring tools, and virtual private networks (VPNs).
• Act as first line of defense against unauthorized access from outside sources and potential security threats.
• Mitigate any potential threats that become evident.
• Strategize and prepare before any security threat is enacted.
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : IT/Computers - Software, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
The Information Security Assurance Officer will assist the Specialist and Section Head within the same area as well as independently conduct vulnerability scans in order to recognize vulnerabilities in security systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or any related field Minimum 5 years of working experience in selling IT services (IT solutions company)
INTERFACE MANAGER UP TO 25K AED FOR AN EPC (OIL AND GAS) COMPANY IN KSA
POSITION: IT Manager SALARY: up to 30,000 AED, all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications HIRING COMPANY: One of the Leading Group of Companies WORK LOCATION: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Responsible for designing, building, deploying, and maintaining the IT infrastructure using the latest technology of the company
o Having experience and technical knowledge of telecom products, its functionalities, properties and legal and regulatory requirements in the below: Transmission: • Optical fiber (FTTH), Copper • Base transceiver stations (BTS). • Communications
technical project manage must be resident in Saudi Arabia with Iqama transfer. will be responsible to deliver IT infrastructure projects like Datacenter migration, Disaster Recovery site, High availability, Datacenter relocation.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content