• Testing for Network Vulnerabilities: work with larger information security team to evaluate, test, and troubleshoot technologies. Identify, diagnose, and resolve information security issues.
• Prepare Reports: based on findings, write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement.
• Produce Documentation: ensure proper protocols and processes are in place. Create and maintain comprehensive documentation related to server and security infrastructure.
• Create Network Security Policies: contribute to devising comprehensive network security policies. This includes determining security issues that need to be addressed; identifying security strategies needed to deal with the risks; implementing policies for allocating administrative tasks; keeping on top of audit logs to flag suspicious activity; and devising network password procedures.
• Manage Vendor Relationships: to be successful in this role, it’s important to keep strong relationships with integrators and vendors to maintain upgrades, installations, and planning alongside exploration of new features and innovative solutions.
• Handle the provisioning, deployment, configuration, and administration of different pieces of network and security-related hardware and software. These include firewalls, routers, switches, various network-monitoring tools, and virtual private networks (VPNs).
• Act as first line of defense against unauthorized access from outside sources and potential security threats.
• Mitigate any potential threats that become evident.
• Strategize and prepare before any security threat is enacted.
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : IT/Computers - Software, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content