As a developer, you will lead and participate in development projects for our product, and be involved in all development-related aspects of our technical operations and infrastructure.
Design and develop Odoo applications/ modules (new module development, customization of existing modules, integration with other systems through open APIs).
Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements.
Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to Odoo modules and apps.
Perform PostgreSQL data and database management tasks.
Share knowledge and codebase with other team members.
Work in Odoo apps and modules e.g. purchase, inventory, POS, sales, invoice, accounting, CRM, website, ecommerce and custom features.
Interact with clients, end users, project stakeholders to analyze requirement and issues.
- Modify Odoo's existing software to meet the needs of our clients
- Constantly work on new projects and have new challenges
- Provide Odoo clients with technical analysis and they map clients’ business processes to the Odoo system.
- Use advanced data modeling to anticipate problems in business workflows and devise potential solutions.
- Support and maintain specific databases/instances to ensure continued functionality and improvement.
- Tailor Odoo’s SaaS/PaaS offerings to conform to clients’ workflows.
- Support and train Odoo’s partners and clients on new and modified systems.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for product design, implementation, and QA testing.