No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You'll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.Job Description:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards making or recommending necessary adjustments as per the local regulatory standards.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements maintaining equipment inventories evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level anticipating needed supplies placing and expediting orders using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops participating in professional societies.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information responding to requests building rapport participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Provide quality health and personal care services to patients in a professional, efficient and courteous manner.
- Identify, and manage as appropriate, treatment plans for patients at risk of developing chronic diseases. Provide health promotion to these patients to improve long-term quality care (E.g. dietary advice, smoking cessation).
- Work in partnership with patients to support appropriate decision-making.
- Liaise and support other members of the multi-disciplinary team and other agencies relating to patient care, maintaining good communication channels.
- Assess, plan, develop, implement and evaluate programmes to promote health and well-being.
- Be aware of safe guarding policies, both local and national, and implement such policies should it become necessary.
- Recognise and refer patients presenting with holistic health needs, including mental illness.
- Assess clinical conditions, prioritise health problems and intervene appropriately, including initiation of effective emergency care.
- Manage own patient caseload including the interpretation of test results and the ability to act upon these.
- Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in nursing.
- UAE License or Eligibility is preferable.
- BLS is mandatory.
- English fluency is mandatory
- Knowledge of Arabic is preferable
Minimum 4+ years experience in Operating TheaterJob-Specific Skills:
Undertake clinical duties, with relevant training in the below areas:
- Assessment of patients at pre-operative and peri-operative state.
- Assisting Physicians at pre-operative and peri-operative stage.
- Evaluation and Monitoring of vital signs
- Infection Control Management
- Intravenous cannulation
- Basic and Advanced Life Support
- Conducting Bedside Monitoring of blood sugar
- Documentation of Patients Medical history, Vital signs and Management Plan
- Patient Education
- Managerial Skills
- Knowledge in all Clinical Policy and Procedures
- Administration and Management of IV medications and Fluids
- Computer Literacy Skills
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Good decision making skills
- Strong operational thinking skills
- Critical Thinking
- Conflict Management
We're here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click 'apply': Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.