Job Description :
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation (m / f / n ).
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, we might be your perfect match. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like its day one. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and in the future, and you could be part of it.
Here at Amazon we are currently looking to hire an experienced 3PL Manager to join the team and play a role in the overall management for the Special Handling Fulfillment Network in KSA. The role will be responsible for the whole 3PL operation in KSA.
The role includes the overall interfacing with 3Pl providers and being the main POC for all internal teams such as Transportation, Retail and Supply Chain. The main objective is to continuously improve the level of service that the 3PL provides to our customers.
· Responsible for managing and controlling performance, cost and capacity of external fulfillment logistics provider (3PL)
· Monitor and analyze customer experience and delivery performance. Maintain and develop KPIs and SLAs with 3PL.
· Contribute and lead major projects within the MENA Operations Fulfillment / Supply Chain / Transportation to support business and selection growth.
· Contribute to process improvements and cost optimization initiatives in collaboration with internal and external customers
· Optimize the flow of Import Containers into the Site closely collaborating with Amazon Global Logistics
· Contribute to contract negotiations with our external fulfillment partners.
· Prioritize projects and software feature requests, evaluate and set stakeholder expectations.
· Develop and maintain strong communication processes to ensure smooth and efficient flow of accurate information across Amazon’s Retail and external fulfillment teams.
· Fluent in Arabic and willingness to travel (30% across KSA and also broader MENA)
Basic Qualifications :
· University Education: Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management or similar
· +3 years’ work experience in operations/supply chain/logistics/e-commerce and transportation
· People Management experience
· Knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps)
· Advanced level in English & Arabic language
· Experience in Project Management
· Excellent communication, both verbal and written
Preferred Qualifications :
· Good understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain that has high velocity and complexity.
· Certified OE Black Belt or Green Belt
· Post Graduation/MBA with field experience managing production floor.