This opening is for our client who is based in Dubai and its on 6 month (extendable) contact:
1. Design Solution based on Requirements received from business and apply the Freezone, Logistics Domain knowledge to write the requirements and guide Technical Team to develop Solutions
2. Prepare design and deployment documents as per AIM Methodology and CMMI ML 3 practice
3. Should be able to convert the business requirements to solution by configuring the system and coding where ever required.
4. Conduct SIT, UAT with the users and resolve the issues raised by users.
5. Provide user support to existing CRM system
6. Provide Training and operational documents to users on the above mentioned modules.
Applicant should have excellent knowledge in Oracle CX, Oracle R12 Suite with emphasis to Oracle CRM modules with Oracle CX JET, VBCS, eBIZ, Oracle 10g developer suite, PL/SQL Programming, Oracle Workflow knowledge.
Good Experience in development of RICE components (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions) in the domain of Oracle Apps E- Business Suite R12
Excellent experience and development skills in OA Framework
Good experience in Workflow Customization, AME setups.
Excellent experience in Discoverer, XML Publisher, BI Publisher Reports.
Good Knowledge on Reports & Forms 6i/10g
Good Knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
In-Depth experience in Full Life Cycle Implementations and Post Implementation Support for Oracle Applications
Knowledge of development with Java, J2EE Technology
Please let me know the following details:-
Total Yrs of Experience:
Relevant Yrs of Experience :
Experience in Oracle CX:
UAE Driving License (Y/ N):
Ready to work on contract 6Months-