We have 2 Job opening with one of our banking clients. Please see below details:
PA to Member Affairs Manager duties:
1. Manage all affairs of the board of directors
2. Build and manage relationships with members
3. Build and manage relationships with media and community
4. Coordinate and follow up the consultation paper from the central Bank.
5. Coordinate and follow up meetings and affairs of permanent committees and lobbying teams
6. Coordinate and follow up all issues between members and other stakeholders.
7. Initiate and manage BAB relationships with financial associations and other institutions inside and outside the country.
8. Manage BAB events, including advertisement and sponsorship targets
PA to CEO duties:
1. Provides administrative and clerical support regarding CEO matters and correspondence
2. Prepares agendas and takes minutes at CEO meetings
3. Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation to BAB .
4. Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
5. Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms