Basic Role Details :
Division HR and Admin
Direct Reporting Supervisor : Head of HR
Department Human Resources
Indirect Reporting Supervisor : None
Location Abu Dhabi
No of Direct Reports : None
Management level : Middle Management
Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible for coordinating the training/briefing function(s) including maintaining performance against the Annual Training Schedule, focus on ensuring scheduling, developing and delivering training.
• Responsible for the administration, organization, and coordination of company performance management programs to ensure employee understanding of performance measures, job expectations, clarity of goals and objectives and performance results
Key Responsibilities : Weightage: 40%
• Develop, implement and maintain measures of organizational performance.
• Support Head of HR in administering compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and learning and development and engagement programs
• Assist Head of HR in implementing the performance management system and ensuring that the performance appraisals are completed on time
• Administer employee engagement surveys and assist Head of HR in administering the survey, collecting the responses and analysis
• Monitor the exercise of appraisals and ensure they are timely carried out, documentation, follow up and provide timely feedback to employees. set performance metrics and productivity
• Undertake analysis and produce recommendations to drive improvements in performance management as a result of project work, collection and dissemination of data
• Manage the provision of a full performance management service including providing support and analysis to senior management groups
KRA: Training & Development Weightage: 40%
• Identify training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments
• Design and expand training and development programmes based on the needs of the organization and the individual
• Work in a team to produce programmes that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organization, such as line managers, senior officers and staff
• Plan and assess the return on investment of any training or development programme
• Develop effective induction programmes for new staff, apprentices and graduate trainees
• Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
• Liaising with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs
• Devise individual learning plans
• Produce training materials for in-house courses
• Manage the delivery of training and development programmes
• Ensure that statutory training requirements are met
• Evaluate training and development programmes
• Help line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses
• To provide development by coaching and 1 to 1 support where the need for this has been established.
• Develops and monitors spending against the departmental budget
KRA: Administration Weightage: 20%
• Consider the costs of planned programmes and keep within budgets.
• Compile exit interview data, conduct analysis and suggest appropriate action to curb attrition
• Ensure the accurate and timely implementation and maintenance of training records in consultation with other Human Resources personnel
• Any other duties as directed by the Head of HR with the nature and responsibilities of the post.
• Carry out skill gap analysis within the workforce and develop, training programmes, and provide training (both internal & external).
• Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
• Undertake activities to support in adminstering training programs
• Researching new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and presenting this research.
• Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
• Be the main point of contact for performance & training development related query and problem
• Provide summary data for annual report and any other audit requirements.
• Produce ad-hoc reports on request for Managers and Senior Officers within the organization
• Able to form good relationships
• Effective organizational skills
• Teamworking and Interpersonal skills
• Written and spoken communication skills
• Problem-solving and negotiation skills
• Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
• Good time-keeping skills and the ability to multitask to enable you to effectively manage training schedules
• Proactive, enthusiastic and innovative approach to work
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Human Resources or any related areas
• 3-5 years experience in related field
• Knowledge in HR process & policies
• Knowledge in performance management
• Knowledge of effective learning and development methods
• Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
• Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
• Managers & Employees
• Training providers
• Professional Freelance Trainors
• Internal/External Auditors