1. Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
2. Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments. Many PAs control access to the manager/executive.
3. Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
4. Organising events and conferences.
5. Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
6. Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
7. Managing databases and filing systems.
8. Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
9. Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
10. Collating and filing expenses.
11. Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
12. Organising the manager’s personal commitments
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content