• To coordinate with Chief Architect to analyze properties of all types of electrical engineering designs, test the behavior, durability, and functionality of materials and equipments used in the design, construction supervision and to ensure project specifications, safety and standards.
• To generate and perform electrical designs, analyze calculations, electrical plans and layout details of a project using the preliminary design from the Project Architect.
• To prepare preliminary and conceptual electrical designs.
• To coordinate work with other disciplines such as the Plumbing Engineer, HVAC Engineer, Structural Engineer, Design Manager, and the Project Architect.
• To provide detailed and supplementary drawing for electrical designs and produce sketches to incorporate in the shop drawings and issue to the Technical Coordinator and then review and check shop drawings for accuracy before issuing to Chief Architect for the final check print and signature and issue transmittals to the Document Controller for recording purposes.
• To perform field activities such as observe and record existing site conditions, take and verify measurements of electrical design components within project area.
• Any other task assigned by the management.
A leading Design & Build solution provider. IHCC is well recognized as Design -Build Company in Mena Region Providing comprehensive turnkey solutions. Our main focus is to offer Healthcare, Educational and Mixed Use Projects from conception to completion including architectural design to state of art construction, procurement and equipping, in Middle East with excellent track record of completed and ongoing projects of more than Four Billions Saudi Riyals in MENA Region including Saudi Arabia, UAE and Egypt with A class Consultant Offices. We are also classified as Category A Contractor by Ministry of Municipality and Rural Affairs, Saudi Arabia.
Functions : Construction
Industries : Construction & Engineering, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: Project Management
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
To support the Sr. BIM Engineer(s) - Mechanical & Plumbing in leading modeling and drawing production from the mechanical and plumbing domain who is pr oficient in supporting the Design Team in a previous design practice
Definition As a Design Engineer, your key responsibility is to generate, validation, design and build of secure customer solutions over the Oil and Gas and Space Top Clients and all related works required. You will play a critical role in delivering
Design Engineer will perform engineering work of LV Switchgear, Motor Control Center, Switchboard, Switch Racks, Panel Boards, VFD, Soft Started, Control Panel and similar equipment. Has a very good knowledge in system relaying, relay configuration.
Responsible for onsite examinations, which includes the supervision of all sample collection, analysis, and data mining
Oversea offshore equipment includes the determination of technical parameters such as ship lift, horizontal transportation system, dock door, dock arm, barge, pontoon, technical clarification of the manufacturer, review of the manufacturer's scheme
To support the Sr. BIM Engineer(s) - Mechanical & Plumbing / electrical / Architectural / Structural, in leading modeling and drawing production
Leading the project management / project control team (5 to 10 people).
To support the Jr. BIM Architect/Engineer in the production of Technical Detailing from the BIM Model corresponding to a specific discipline, who is proficient in Technical Detailing in a previous design practice
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content