A Pre Sales Security Consultant’s job responsibilities will include:
• Develop new customers through awareness, personal contacts, news items, new construction, mailings, daily calls, and follow-up. Promote upgrades and additions with existing customers.
• Design and present product recommendations.
• Convert prospects to customers through marketing, selling skills, and technical support.
• Complete contracts, order forms, job scopes, diagrams, and specifications. Submit paperwork to sales support staff to initiate installation.
• Inform Country Manager of activity and progress by submitting prospect lists, sales goals and commission reports.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Work closely with vendors, partners and customers as well as the professional services and sales teams to design and package security solutions.
• Understanding customer's business and technical problems.
• Performing customer requirements analysis.
• Demonstrate ability to produce clear, concise and technically accurate responses to product related inquiries (functional and technical) in both written and verbal form.
• Plan and design enterprise IT security solutions.
• Present tailored solutions to satisfy the customer needs.
• Work with Sales Personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of Pre-Sales activities.
• Establish yourself as the Market Segment Expert for all aspects of product and services for your assigned segment(s).
• Develop a deep understanding of the customers, their problems and the solutions with a clear path towards achieving their business and technical objectives.
• Support internal and external customers including Channel Partners.
• Provide content and direction for sales channel training. In some instances, lead development of training.
• Monitor, evaluate and report on the competitive environment (i.e.; messaging, pricing, promotions, positioning, etc...) and take necessary actions.
• Through interface and discussion, capture customer requirements and present the relevant technical solution at customer visits, presentations and other follow up meetings
StarLink' is acclaimed as the fastest growing "True" Value-added Distributor across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa regions with on-the-ground presence in 16 countries including UK and US.
With its innovate Security Framework, StarLink is also recognized as a "Trusted Security Advisor" to over 2200 enterprise and government customers that use one or more of StarLink's best-of-breed and market-leading technologies, sold through its Channel network of over 1100 Partners.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content