• Develop Linux kernel programming, packaging and build
• Act as the subject matter expert within current features domain
• Works independently to implement software enhancements, develop code to
correct defects, and/or create new features
• Writes enterprise grade software
• Applies systems analysis techniques to evaluate newly created code by creating
and performing testing and debugging
• Responsible for one or more pieces of code
• May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary
Ateca Consulting is a specialist IT and Telecoms Recruitment Company. From our headquarters in London a highly trained team of consultants work with clients around the world.
We have many of the world’s leading organizations among our prestigious client list and are involved in some of the most high-profiled ICT projects Worldwide. Our excellent understanding of our sector and close relationship with our clients enables us to understand their exact requirements and provide bespoke strategies to ensure the right people are recruited at all levels of the business.
We work closely with clients regarding both contingency and project recruitment, offering contract and permanent resource solutions. Our market-focused approach has enabled us to build a database of highly skilled consultants, many of whom have been introduced to us through personal referral and therefore are rarely on the open market. All candidates are fully referenced before being submitted to any client.
Through our many years of experience we have learnt to understand what our clients need and to match that need with speed and accuracy. We know that in a competitive market place it is important to be flexible, reliable and responsive and this is what defines our service.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content