A medical Equipment and Surgical Consumables distributor has a vacancy for a Product Specialist.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Meets and Exceeds Annual Sales Targets
• Arranging appointments with doctors and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular cold calling;
• Prepare presentations to Surgeons and medical staff.
• Keeping detailed records of all contacts
• Plan, organize and manage all sales activities
• Establish and implement sales objectives and goals
• Monitoring competitor’s activity and products.
• Explore markets in order to identify new sales leads and opportunities
• Compile and track sales data
• Maintain good long term relationship with Surgeons, Medical staff and Purchasing Officers
• Participate at Medical Conferences and other events.
• Evaluate market demand and try to meet customers’ needs and expectations
The ideal candidate should have a solid background in Sales and Marketing of Surgical Products and Consumables and should possess the following attributes:
- Social Communication Skill
- Time Management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer service
- Results orientation
- Detail Oriented
- Problem solving
- Well Organized
Functions : Health Care
Industries : Hospitals/Healthcare/Diagnostics
Skills/Roles I hire for: Biomedical Sales
level Hiring For: Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content