A medical Equipment and Surgical Consumables distributor has a vacancy for a Product Specialist.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Meets and Exceeds Annual Sales Targets
• Arranging appointments with doctors and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular cold calling;
• Prepare presentations to Surgeons and medical staff.
• Keeping detailed records of all contacts
• Plan, organize and manage all sales activities
• Establish and implement sales objectives and goals
• Monitoring competitor’s activity and products.
• Explore markets in order to identify new sales leads and opportunities
• Compile and track sales data
• Maintain good long term relationship with Surgeons, Medical staff and Purchasing Officers
• Participate at Medical Conferences and other events.
• Evaluate market demand and try to meet customers’ needs and expectations
The ideal candidate should have a solid background in Sales and Marketing of Surgical Products and Consumables and should possess the following attributes:
- Social Communication Skill
- Time Management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer service
- Results orientation
- Detail Oriented
- Problem solving
- Well Organized
Functions : Health Care
Industries : Hospitals/Healthcare/Diagnostics
Skills/Roles I hire for: Biomedical Sales
level Hiring For: Mid Level
Listen to patients and respond to their concerns Administer medication as prescribed by the patients Physician Provide palliative care as needed to keep the patient comfortable
Candidate with DHA license/Eligibility letter/data flow is highly prioritized Minimum of 4 years of experience in a relevant role, preferably in a medical/clinic/hospital setting the UAE
JOB DESCRIPTION: Offering skin consultations Evaluating patient skin conditions by screening for disease Utilizing patient medical history as part of skin assessments Prescribing medication for the treatment of skin conditions Performing non-invasive
Creates digital assets (static, video, and HTML) for a range of platforms (social, display advertising, e-commerce, websites, mobile apps, etc.) and others as needed Provides support to our marketing team to enhance our web client experience
JOB DESCRIPTION: Providing needed home care nursing to patients Responsible of carrying out nursing duties, responsibilities and practices per HAAD Standards and Rules on healthcare settings Establishing priorities of care, nursing actions and desir
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing Registered Nurse with DHA eligibility or license holder Minimum 1 year of experience as a Nurse in a medical company, general nurse qualifications can be considered Good organisational and managerial skills
We are looking for an Operating Room Nurse incharge, for our IVF Unit in Dubai. the candidate should have thorough experience in scrubbing IVF or Ob. Gynae cases for atleast 5 years post Bachelors in Nursing.
Minimum of 4 years of experience in a relevant role, preferably in a medical/clinic/hospital setting the UAE With valid medical license to practice as Physiotherapist from country of residence Candidate with DHA license/eligibility letter/data flow
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content