Key Result Areas:
• Overseeing the development of Org.’s interventions, projects and partnerships in countries, and assisting in the development of Org.’s other interventions and partnerships across the region, in coordination with the Enterprise Development Unit’s relevant project managers, BU head, and country managers.
• Direct and manage project development and provide management oversight for ongoing programs.
• Ensure program quality through internally developed M&E systems
• Plan, review and track progress on project implementation as well as on the utilization of project resources with country managers and on the ground partners
• Work with country managers and on the ground partners on planning of project activities and the establishment of performance targets.
• Ensure that all programming documents (Annual Operating Plans, budget, project proposals/reports, etc.) are in line with Org.’s guidelines/ policies & procedures
• Ensure that all projects are guided by Org. Strategic Plans.
• Define programs’ scope, goals and deliverables that support Enterprise Development Department’s business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
Budgeting, Financial Planning and Reporting
• Work with Country Managers, finance department, and other relevant personnel to ensure compliance with donor regulations and requirements for financial accountability and project reporting.
• Monitor project expenditure to ensure that spending is consistent with the budgets and on time
• Maintain quarterly performance indicator tracking, baseline and evaluation reports, as well as others needed/required performance monitoring reports
Coordination and Communication
• Ensure transparent coordination mechanisms and regular information-sharing with relevant staff.
• Actively participate and contribute to strategic planning and key decisions.
• Promote the documentation and sharing of lessons learned/best practices.
• Composition, Coordination, review, and approval of all communication materials related to Enterprise Development with Org.’s communication department.
Fundraising and Proposal Development
• With the Director of Enterprise Development, identify program priorities and actively develop a plan for program growth in active engagement with partners
• Work with Country Managers to strengthen relationships with existing and potential partners/ donors.
• Identification of potential funding sources and strategic opportunities to expand the programs’ focus, reach, and impact.
• Preparation of proposals for submission to donors
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content