Your tasks will include:
• Monitor project progress, address potential issues and measure and report on project performance
• Track expenses and predict future costs.
• Support expansion controller with reports including financial reports, project realization & earned value.
• Develop month end and quarterly financial reports for expansion team and project sponsors.
• Retrieve necessary information with regards to multiple projects as required by users/clients.
• Ensure a high level of customer service when communicating with external and internal clients.
• Create and update workflows enhancing smooth execution of projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field. Project management experience/ certifications will be an added advantage.
• Work experience of 2 years as a Project Administrator or similar role.
• Knowledge of project management software’s (e.g. Microsoft Project)
• Ability to multitask & support the needs of multiple and diverse projects.
• Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
• Integrity and the ability to establish strong work relationships.
• Good analytical skills and cost consciousness.
• Competent in problem solving, initiative and pro activeness.
• Excellent command of English spoken and written at business level.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required. Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.