The Senior Manager Project Controls shall ensure that the project management function operates efficiently the Project and with the Clients, Consultants and Contractors by acting as a technical advisor and liaison to develop and implement the Project Management Information System (PMIS) procedures, ensure compliance and organise staff training programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with GM – CMS & DAR Al Riyadh senior leadership, CMS project managers and teams.
- Provide the necessary support and direction to the PMO (Project Management Office) team and stakeholders.
- Work with DAR Al Riyadh Senior management team to recommend strategic initiatives, goals, and objectives and once approved, to implement them within risk profile acceptable to DAR Al Riyadh.
- Directs the performance of the PMO division to develop and improve, where required, existing internal policies and procedures
- Identify initiatives and practices implemented that enhanced to operational and financial position of the business
- Develops and implements strategic initiatives and the associated key performance indicators (KPIs) for optimizing performance of the PMO with the goal of meeting or exceeding the established KPI performance benchmarks.
- Establishes and implements PMIS standards, procedures, systems and guidelines.
- Coaches, mentors, and challenges staff. Champions continuous improvement, including devising new strategies and new opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Engineer, having university degree in civil, architectural or structural engineering from internationally recognized university,
- 20 years minimum experience of which 8-10 years in the same office and has experience in project management and planning, timetable control and preparation and cost control using computer software.
- Strong Safety/Quality ethos.
- High levels of personal credibility and gravitas.
- Strong leadership ability with a dynamic mind-set.
- Ability to establish and maintain trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders and ability to influence decision making across all levels.
- Ability to demonstrate strong commercial acumen combined with an analytical, creative and pro-active mind-set.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong cultural awareness