• Complete knowledge of the project’s description, scope and drawing.
• Assisting Project Manager in finalization of all the Project’s requirement, planning etc related to the area of work assigned to him.
• Assisting the Project Manager in finalization of Daily, Weekly & Monthly Targets.
• Plan out the deployment of workers and equipments at site as per requirement on daily and optimal basis.
• To supervise site works and ensure the optimal usage of resources.
• To ensure that the day’s works are approved by the Consultants and report the same to Project Manager on regular basis.
• To inform the Project Manager regarding all the requirement of logistics in advance.
• Maintaining the good working and administrative relations with other staff and workers.
• Preparation of Daily Progress Report with the Manpower and Equipment Utilization along with the Productivity of each resource on daily basis.
• To ensure that the works are being carried out as per specification and the prime responsibility is that the works are approved to maximum extent in order to have sufficient front available for next day’s work.
• Taking care of welfare and safety of all the staff and workers available at site.
Job Skills & Requirement:
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering or relevant field with min. of 5-7 years as Project Engineer experience in Aluminum & Glass industry.
• Familiarization with Aluminum & glass profiles; modern design curtain wall & facade systems.
• Excellent analytical skills; strong communication & presentation skills.
Functions : Sales/Business Development
Industries : Construction & Engineering, Hotels/Restaurant, Oil/Gas/Petroleum, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: Accounts & Finance
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content