Task will include;
1. For global projects and local initiatives, secure the successful implementation and coordinate all relevant readiness initiatives in the organization
2. Lead all involved stakeholders in the organization towards a successful implementation including working across functions, evaluating the impact of the implementation on the customer experience and existing working methods, and compiling the relevant implementation material, aligning the implementation plans and providing follow up and status reports.
3. Steer communication and change management to maximize motivation for all people involved to embrace and support the implementation.
4. Manage and secure the transfer of knowledge to the line organization as well as to relevant functions within the commercial team and other relevant stakeholders.
5. As the expert in project and change implementation, share knowledge with colleagues to support their competence development.
6. Compile and maintain a project portfolio and implement it as a business-steering instrument globally and locally.
7. Clarify and secure the necessary prerequisites, including correct budget and business plan input on country and store level, in co-operation with the respective functions.
8. Perform Gap/risk analyses and initiate the necessary risk mitigation activities in preparation for implementation.
9. Constantly monitor performance against the agreed budget and goals of current projects, inform the correct stakeholders and take action accordingly.
1. Minimum experience of 5 years working in a specialist/senior retail and/or logistics role with excellent skills in retail and/or logistics processes, tools and working methods.
2. Excellent project management skills with a proven record of delivering successful results.
3. Ability to enable change and to work through others, set priorities and delegate responsibility.
4. Good numerical and analytical skills with the ability to identify required business actions.
5. Tactical and operational thinking.
6. Ability to meet agreed budgets and goals with flexibility, speed, simplicity with an efficient and cost-effective commercial performance.
7. Ability to think commercially by balancing efficiency, inspiration, and profitability.
8. Ability to reflect and find value and ideas in collaborating with others.
9. Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required. Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.