• Identify technical requirements.
• Act as the main point of contact for all the projects.
• Prepare reports that define, track and analyse metric related to all related responsibilities.
• Coordinate with high profile (government agencies and private sectors) for urgent requests.
• Resolve clients’ complaints in a timely manner and ensure their satisfaction.
• Develop, monitor and update the resource-loaded schedule and progress of works in cooperation with other project departments and report its status.
• Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management.
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
• Monitor cost performance, update cost control tools and prepare budget forecasts.
• Prepare the contractually required reports as well as the Company’s internal project control reports.
• Manage the contract scope including claims and variations.
• Establish and manage the invoicing procedure and supervise its proper implementation.
• Identify, communicate risks and areas of concerns and propose mitigation plans.
• Support the development of the projects control members.
• Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
• Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
• Contract qualified consultants to work on the project as appropriate.
• Execute the project according to the project plan.
• Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
• Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
• Prepare reports on the project for management.
• Monitor all budgeted project expenditures.
• Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis (monthly/bimonthly).
• Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within the budget and at the required level of quality.
• Report HSE hazards, incidents and concerns.
Degree qualified. Proficient in accounting. Sales. Knowledge of UAE regulations. Experience in HR. Experience in QC inspection coordination. Six Sigma. Salesforce experience. Project Experience. Vendor document review experience.
We are looking for Construction Manager -Infrastructure for a top Real Estate Developer in Dubai Requirements: (1) Must be a Civil Engineering. (2) Min.8-10 yrs exp. (3) Infrastructure & Project Management exp. (4) Pref.from Real Estate developer
Description CAD Drafting (2D) CAD Drafting (3D) Heatload calculation Psychrometric Chart Ductwork design Ductwork production (SMACNA) Pipework design Refrigeration system Marine class (such as ABS, SOLAS, DNV) Local UAE regulation and authority Proje
Urgently Looking out for LV and MV Switchgear Sales Personnel from Oil & Gas, Industrials, water and waste water segment, Metals, etc. for MENA region.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content