We have a Job opportunity with a client in Saudi Arabi for Project Manager- Digital Channels.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
1. Bachelors/Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
2. Minimum 12+ Years of experience in IT Application domain specially in online banking channels and Mobile Banking.
3. 5/6 years in Project Management in banking Domain specific to online channel implementation, mobile banking and Digital banking.
4. Experience with innovative banking applications and business analytics space while catering to different banking channels
5. Experience and understanding of project execution cycle for Agile and Waterfall model
6. Good grasp of regulations, requirements, and practices of Digital Channels platforms requirements in KSA and wider GCC
7. Certification or formal training in project management is an advantage
8. Self-starter with excellent leadership, communication, stakeholder management and team building skills
9. Ability to resolve complex problems creatively.
1. Knowledge of program and project management in IT
2. Knowledge of financial services, digital banking, consumer banking/wealth management or corporate banking domains
3. Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mixed technology environment
4. Prior experience in working with KSA regulators (SAMA and MADA, UAECB) will be an added advantage
5. Experience in the delivery of Web, Mobile and eCommerce projects based on leading technology platform.
Main Scope of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the RFP, vendor selection and the Approval Process of Project.
• Establish project plans, resources, budgets and timeframes, and assign tasks
• Manage project team members and their execution of project tasks
• Provide regular status updates to senior stakeholders in IT and business units
• Identify, track and communicate project progress, milestones, deliverables changes and dependencies within the schedule, costs, issues and risks
• Coordinate project activities across multiple development, product management, user experience and QA teams in a matrix organisation
• Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables or revisions to the project from the project sponsor and stakeholders
• Manage the Execution and testing of the Projects on SIT/UAT and Regression until production sign-off.
• Manage vendor deliverables and relationship
• Evaluate and recommend purchases of software packages, hardware and service vendors where appropriate
• Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements.
• Plan for and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase (business requirements, functional specification, project plan, test strategy, test plan, etc), training and support in new/modified applications.