1. Assist in the development of the project strategy including procurement strategy and program schedule for design and construction to assure successful delivery of the project within time and budget.
2. Setting the appropriate selection criteria for consultants and contractors.
3. Ensure key contracts, including third party consultancy agreements are executed in a timely manner, and ensure proper administration of contracts is undertaken in coordination with the project team.
4. Prepare clear and comprehensive scope of work and scope of services for design consultants and contractors to ensure proper execution of the project and minimize changes to scope.
5. Ensure all major design elements are vetted and approved at each stage of the Project, considering the business plan and budget
6. Manage the pre-qualification and tendering for all construction related contracts and ensure fair tendering of works and services are conducted to maintain probity and transparency.
7. Ensure approvals and acceptance of designs/ equipment/ materials etc are obtained.
8. Prepare/procure project schedule in coordination with Contract and Consultants, identifying all key milestones.
9. Continually monitor Construction progress, procure/provide mitigating strategies to minimize construction issues and delays,
10. Ensure Quality Assurance principles are implemented, and comment on substandard quality to all relevant parties
11. Ensure all Laws, Codes, Environment, and Health and Safety issues are regarded with paramount importance
12. Ensure the technical team has completed all technical documentation for the project.
13. Manage all parties involved in the design and construction period
14. Filter, review and approve reports from consultants and contractor.
15. Produce and keep updated project reports as required by Faisal Holding Management.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Produce/procure monthly project financial status report.
2. Monitor all payment certificates/ progress claims against work output;
3. Monitor total project budget, cash flow and ensure that budget expenditures are documented and approved in adherence to the Company’s delegation of authority. Assist with Budget updating as required
4. Ensure correct insurances are in place, and copies of policies held
Functions : Others
Industries : Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: Effective with their role
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content