Job role includes but not limited to below:
• Conducting thorough project kick-offs that include confirmation of project scope, roles and responsibilities, and high level timelines
• Developing, managing, and controlling the project plan/schedule.
• Creation of exception requests, when necessary, to add/delete or change milestones for projects that do not align with the standard milestones
• Transitioning ownership of project activities to business owners upon project closure.
• Status Reporting, Budgets, Project Plan, Resource planning, meeting facilitation, overall team coordination. The individual in charge of projects associated.
• Advanced capability at providing effective performance reporting for the customer and company in order to monitor the progress of the project
• Advanced facilitation and communication skills
• PMP Certification will an added advantage
Saudi Business Machines Ltd is the General Marketing and Services Representative of IBM World Trade Corporation in Saudi Arabia the Kingdom leading provider of end-to-end enterprise information technology solutions, based on the complete range of IBM hardware and software products.
SBM strength comes from the depth and breadth of its systems integration, consultation and implementation services. Together with services in networking, business recovery and operations support, SBM brings a complete set of offerings to bear on behalf of its customers. SBM also provides tailored maintenance and services support for IBM and non-IBM products.
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : Banking/Financial Services, IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software, Telecom
Skills/Roles I hire for: All
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content