Leading ERP software & services company in Dubai is looking for a well-experienced ERP Project Manager who will be responsible for planning, coordination, tracking and management of ERP Software implementation projects of large scope.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Work directly with the respective department manager(s) at client site to manage and deliver projects.
2. Act as primary contact for the client and the project team on issues relating to assigned projects.
3. Manage each project in accordance with company's established methodology as well as adhering to other internal processes. This includes (but is not limited to) issue management, risk management, communications management, change control, etc.
4. Ensure compliance with contract specifications ensuring that the project deliverables are in line with agreed scope, the client’s acceptance of the described solution is obtained before beginning substantive work and the agreed change management process is used as and when required.
5. Administer all contract financials including project and resource billing, monitoring the status of the project and ensuring accurate reporting of hours, jobs and cost codes.
6. Responsible for timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of projects.
7. Set up and manage all project review/status meetings both internally and externally as dictated by the needs of the individual project.
8. Maintain a high-level awareness of the client’s business needs, other issues, liaising with the account or program manager.
9. Create a baseline project schedule that reflects client’s requirements, key project activities as well as project team resource availability. Monitor and adjust the schedule as needed throughout the project.