• To improve quality management systems.
• To develop and implement quality control program.
• To monitor compliance with established standards and procedures.
• To ensure non conformance reports are resolved.
• To conduct periodic audits of the project.
• To direct and assist the site management to maintain quality standards.
• To review construction, electrical and mechanical specifications.
• To ensure the supply of supply and qualifications.
• To monitor and maintain all QA /QC documentations.
• To ensure proper reporting to the management regarding progress of implementation of QA / QC standards and procedures.
• To coordinate for the inspection of project by the third party and ensure that inspection is carried out as per method of statement for an activity.
• To prepare the testing and inspection plan.
• Any other task assigned by the Management.
A leading Design & Build solution provider. IHCC is well recognized as Design -Build Company in Mena Region Providing comprehensive turnkey solutions. Our main focus is to offer Healthcare, Educational and Mixed Use Projects from conception to completion including architectural design to state of art construction, procurement and equipping, in Middle East with excellent track record of completed and ongoing projects of more than Four Billions Saudi Riyals in MENA Region including Saudi Arabia, UAE and Egypt with A class Consultant Offices. We are also classified as Category A Contractor by Ministry of Municipality and Rural Affairs, Saudi Arabia.
Functions : Construction
Industries : Construction & Engineering, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: Project Management
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
To support the Sr. BIM Engineer(s) - Mechanical & Plumbing / electrical / Architectural / Structural, in leading modeling and drawing production
Design Engineer will perform engineering work of LV Switchgear, Motor Control Center, Switchboard, Switch Racks, Panel Boards, VFD, Soft Started, Control Panel and similar equipment. Has a very good knowledge in system relaying, relay configuration.
To support the Sr. BIM Engineer(s) - Mechanical & Plumbing in leading modeling and drawing production from the mechanical and plumbing domain who is pr oficient in supporting the Design Team in a previous design practice
Responsible for onsite examinations, which includes the supervision of all sample collection, analysis, and data mining
Oversea offshore equipment includes the determination of technical parameters such as ship lift, horizontal transportation system, dock door, dock arm, barge, pontoon, technical clarification of the manufacturer, review of the manufacturer's scheme
Leading the project management / project control team (5 to 10 people).
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content