Roles and Responsibilities:
• Conduct quality inspection of raw material, in process quality and final quality check.
• Monitor and control inspection, measuring, testing equipment’s and Jigs/ fixtures (Calibration/Validation, Handling and Storage)
• Analyze high rejection/waste & do CAPA/8D with the production Department
• Ensure effective implementation of actions related to customer complaint/ in house
• Monitor and report about abnormal waste and scrap for further action
• Prepare Quality plans for quality check for incoming raw material, in process quality and final quality check before dispatch
• Address corrective and preventive action related to customer complaints, customer returns and warranty.
• Assist supplier’s quality system development as per the procedural guidelines & monthly Quality rating of vendors.
• Ensuring timely corrective & preventive actions for system non-conformance obtained through audits
• Carry out Internal Audits to verify the Adequacy, Compliance and effectiveness of the Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 & Environmental Management system ISO 14001: 2015.
• Report to Plant Manager on the performance of the Quality Management System and any need for improvement
• Plan and carry out Manufacturing Process & Product audits through trained auditors
• Follow-up and check the effectiveness of corrective action taken
• Support for achievement of KPI targets and action to be taken if required
• Drive 6 sigma, Kaizen and 5 S on the shop floor.
• Test all workers on skills matrix parameters once a quarter.
• Drive OSHAS Implementation in shop floor.
• Stop production if necessary, to correct quality problems
• Take decision about material/ product acceptance or rejection as per guidelines
• Approve and release the Documents as per document control procedure
• Stop the machine / Production if necessary to correct OSHAS & EMS problems.
• Graduate, DME, BE Mechanical with Minimum 3 to 4 year of relevant experience
• Good communication skills to manage multinational staff
• Knowledge of QMS EMS & OSHAS standards.
• Knowledge of Engineering Drawings, Material & Process.
• Knowledge of ERP/SAP system.
Remuneration & Other Benefits:
Basic salary : AED 2,800 to AED 3,200 + Bachelor shared Accommodation + Transportation from Company to accommodation + Paid annual leave for 24 days after completing the first year + Return Air Ticket + Other Benefits as per Dubai law.