Quantity Surveyor with hands on experience on BUILDINGS/INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS.
- Preparing request for proposals and contract documents including bills of quantities and schedule of values.
- Performing risk and value management and cost control, Identifyinganalyzing and developing responses to commercial risks.
- Preparing and analyzing commercial bid submittals.
- Analyzing installed quantities as compared to planned installation, Tracking physical progress and plotting/charting data.
- Writing detailed progress reports.
- Experience in LEED accreditation a plus.
Bachelor in Civil or Quantity Surveyor.
Experience in using BIM and Revit MEP, Ecotect Analysis.