Job Description :
- Compute final estimation of property values, taking into account such factors as depreciation, replacement costs, value comparisons of similar properties, and income potential.
- Appraise property values.
- Prepare written reports that estimate property values, outline methods by which the estimations were made, and meet appraisal standards.
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.
- Collect and analyze relevant data to identify real estate market trends.
- Analyze market conditions or trends.
- Inspect properties to evaluate construction, condition, special features, and functional design, and to take property measurements.
- Evaluate condition of properties.
- Examine income records and operating costs of income properties.
- Examine financial records.
- Evaluate land and neighborhoods where properties are situated, considering locations and trends or impending changes that could influence future values.
- Appraise property values.
- Search records for transactions such as sales, leases, and assessments.
- Check building codes and zoning bylaws to determine any effects on the properties being appraised.
- Photograph interiors and exteriors of properties to assist in estimating property value, substantiate findings, and complete appraisal reports.
- Create images of data, locations, or products.
- Obtain county land values and sales information about nearby properties to aid in establishment of property values.
- Gather financial records.
- Examine the type and location of nearby services, such as shopping centers, schools, parks, and other neighborhood features, to evaluate their impact on property values.
- Estimate building replacement costs using building valuation manuals and professional cost estimators.
Insure that Reports and data generated are accurate, of a high quality and submitted in the time agreed
- Obtain real estate industry data report collect, verify and analyse property information Forms by using spread sheets and draw charts and graphs and manage it in a professional way.
- Collect the properties details sales and transaction listings, cost and depreciation income/ expenses and capitalization rates as well as usages of properties to conduct studies such as market researches, land utilization, supply and demand.
- Forecast land rate after reviewing all the transaction of the property and use a special formula to find out the new rate.
- Working in land compensation after analyzing and studying the issues and the land history to end with a fair value.
Minimum Criteria :
bachelor's degree program include basic appraisal principles, basic appraisal procedures, the appraisal sales comparison approach, market analysis, economics, computer science and business.
Licensing requirements for real estate appraisers by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or any international real estate valuation institute
More than 4 years in UAE market and preferably in Abu Dhabi Market
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS, ), real estate appraisers typically display the following qualities:
- A thorough understanding of appraisal methodology
- Solid math and business skills
- A precise attention to detail
- A strong analytical skill set
- Customer service skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Problem-solving skills
Other Information :Outsourced employment (1 year subject to extension)Salary (Negotiable)
Deadline for submission : Sunday, 25 August 2019 not later than 3:00 PM