Job Description :
The Company is a co-working and serviced offices management company. We create your work environments’ every foot and inch planned out to maximize comfort and productivity.
Stylish workspaces with last-gen equipment
Our clients are top tier companies that constantly grow and expand which makes their residence area and rented property more attractive for other businesses.
We guaranteed to our team best possible, stylish and comfortable place to work and improve yourself.
To act as the first point of contact for visitors and callers to alert and to undertake a range of other administrative tasks as identified by the management.
• Open the offices in the morning and lock the front door in the evening.
• Ensure that the front and rear entrances of the offices are clean.
• Switch on all lights and check cleanliness of the interior, making a record of any poor levels of cleanliness or any maintenance issues and take necessary steps/action to remedy.
• Ensure that the kitchens are well stocked with milk, sugar, tea and coffee.
• Telephone System – Operate Alert’s switchboard from 9:00am – 6:00pm; receiving and transferring telephone calls, announcing callers, taking brief messages and passing these on via the email system or connecting callers to staff members personal direct line voicemail.
• Ensure all voicemail messages to main office number are taken and directed to staff members. Maintain and ensure that the answer message is appropriate.
• Report telephone equipment and line faults to the IT Department.
• Train all new staff in the operation of the telephone system, as part of the New Staff Induction process and take a pro-active approach to ensuring existing staff are properly trained on making full use of the system.
• Review and update on a regular basis the staff contact and telephone extension lists. Reception.
• Greet and welcome visitors to the Offices between 9:00am and 6:00pm, ensuring they sign in the visitor’s book and informing the relevant member of staff of their arrival.
• Monitor and ensure that the reception area is kept tidy and projects a business-like image.
• Keep a record of staff and visitors signing in and out of the building.
• In the event of a fire and/or any other emergency requiring staff to leave the building, to be responsible for ensuring that the visitors book and staff movement sheets are removed from Reception and taken to the outside meeting point.
• Check and sign for deliveries, before informing the relevant member of staff of their arrival. Deliveries by post or courier will include valuable items (cash, passports). Follow procedures and ensure security of valuables.
• Log extension changes and advise all staff accordingly.
• Provide office supplies (Stationery & kitchen supplies) for staff and maintain adequate stocks; task includes ordering new supplies, identifying new suppliers and obtaining the best price for Alert.
• Provide administrative and general support to the Facilities Manager in ensuring compliance with Health & Safety Regulations.
• Provide logistical support to meetings held in the Board Room, to include preparation of meeting and conference rooms and assist in arrangements.
• Schedules, prepares agenda and meeting materials and types minutes for various meetings
• Maintains the General Manager’s and management’s calendars; coordinates, arranges and confirms meetings. Secretarial.
• Types and/or drafts memoranda, correspondence, and other documents and reports often of a highly sensitive and confidential nature.
• Ensures materials and reports for signature are accurate and complete; proofreads and checks typed and other materials for accuracy, completeness and compliance with District standards, policies and procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content