Job Title: Receptionist
Job Type: Permanent
Functional Area: Admin/Front Office
Purpose of the Position: To answer the phone and provide the necessary administrative support to all concerned departments. Provide required information regarding the organization to customers and visitors.
- Answer incoming phone calls from customers and suppliers in a professional manner, passing calls on to concerned parties or taking accurate message and passing them on to employees.
- Maintaining log of calls received to provide details of incoming and not answered calls to concerned parties.
- Manage and record all Petty Cash expense.
- Assist in preparing meeting rooms, conferences room and conference telephone calls.
- Organize meetings, tidy and maintain the reception area, maintain office stationeries and consumables.
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Assist an HR in a setup of a desk for a new joiners, stationery and other require facilities as requested.
- Providing admin support to the entire office as and when required.
- Bachelor degree or Diploma;
- Female candidate with minimum 5 years of experience in similar role with a large corporate.
- Demands high level of commitment to customers, guest/visitors, colleagues and management to balance multiple priorities with customer focused corporate environment.
- Job requires being sensitive to others needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Work within a vibrant & multi-cultural & highly organized environment.
- Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Excellent telephone manners.
- Good time management skills.