Resident Engineer Job Description
• Evaluate construction projects and determine the best engineering method or practice to accomplish the job.
• Supervise the planning, coordination and implementation of Airport construction projects.
• Ensure the projects adhere to all plans and regulations and that safety measures are appropriately taken.
• Resident Engineers are involved in the design, specifications, and execution of various projects
• Establish an estimated cost and what tools and technologies are appropriate for the job as well as a timeframe for the work to be completed.
• Ensure staff are properly trained in the use of all equipment, that all staff have access to and use any safety gear and that the team is reaching the required milestones.
• Evaluates any technical issues and provide the appropriate solutions encountered by the staff
• Resident Engineers must make sure their projects adhere to all government and industry standards and guidelines.
• If special permits or records need to be obtained, the Resident Engineer will do so and ensure the paperwork is recorded and stored properly
• Should be willing to travel from time to time
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.
Position- Quantity Surveyors Job Location- Kurdistan Company Name - Faruk Group Experience- Min 5 Years salary- 193200(INR) per month (its negotiable for right candidates) Company will be provide you food+accommodation.
Position- Filed operators or boilter Job Location- Bagdad Company Name- Mass Global Experience- Min 5 Years salary- 172500(INR) per month (its negotiable for right candidates) Company will be provide you food+accommodation.
Urgently Looking out for LV and MV Switchgear Sales Personnel from Oil & Gas, Industrials, water and waste water segment, Metals, etc. for MENA region.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content