Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Professional introduction to potential prospects and thereby understanding their property requirements.
2. Ensure conversion of leads to clients.
3. Act as an intermediary in negotiations.
4. Review and negotiate leases, renewals, expansions and terminations
5. Attend to leasing requirements.
6. Draw up lease agreements.
7. Advise and answer the clients’ questions on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and other related matters.
8. Prepare adequate and complete supporting documentation for submission to the Finance division to ensure accurate and timely remittances.
9. Conduct regular market surveys.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (and/or Other Attributes):
1. Work experience, preferably in the U.A.E with familiarity of commercial real estate in particular.
2. Strong Communication Skills in English (Verbal & Written).
3. Professional with strong work ethics and negotiation skills.
4. The candidate should be dynamic, presentable, and confident.
5. Knowledge of competition and trends
6. Ability & confidence to deal with international brokerage houses and senior executives of clients
Special Requirement/s (If any):
1. Open to all Nationalities
We are looking for Construction Manager -Infrastructure for a top Real Estate Developer in Dubai Requirements: (1) Must be a Civil Engineering. (2) Min.8-10 yrs exp. (3) Infrastructure & Project Management exp. (4) Pref.from Real Estate developer
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content