Who are you
• You are a supply chain guru, with our customers at heart
• You combine strategic thinking with a pragmatic approach.
• You are a team player and enabling change is easy for you
• You have a multichannel mind-set and are a networker
• You have passion for analyzing figures, flows and costs
• You work in a very structured way and have affinity to deliver in time
• You have desire to find better and new ways
About the Job
• Position: Retail Supply Integration Manager Kuwait, Jordan and Morocco
• Reporting to: Retail Logistics Manager Kuwait, Jordan and Morocco
• Based in: IKEA Service Office, Kuwait City
To create and constantly improve excellence in operations in the area of retail supply integration. Synchronize supply and commercial needs, resulting in the highest possible customer perceived availability at the lowest possible total cost.
Link the retail market with global supply/logistics strategies to secure an end-to-end approach in logistics execution and lead retail supply integration based on clear roles and responsibilities with a focus on business and people.
Purpose of the Job:
• Contribute to a great meeting with the customer in all sales channels by ensuring a consistently high availability of our offer, with high quality and at lowest possible total cost.
• Lead Retail Supply Integration team to secure excellence in range administration, forecast alignment, ordering process, capacity planning and utilization and efficient replenishment.
• Lead and inspire the Sales and Supply Support Manager matrix and support with the necessary tools, methods and functional competence development needs and secure a succession plan for the Sales and Supply Support Managers.
• Be an active partner in the creation, planning and implementation of the commercial calendar and follow up on market activities to always secure highest possible goods availability in co-operation with Sales and Supply Chain partners.
• Play an active role in creating the Retail Logistics action plan and setting goals in Retail Supply Integration that deliver on the business plan while also ensuring all actions taken are always aligned with the overall IKEA business plan objectives.
• Live the IKEA values and nurture a strong and living IKEA culture that values the diversity of customers, coworkers, supply chain partners and inspires extraordinary achievements in the department.
Your Core Competences, Experience and Skills:
• 3 years in similar positions, such as: Retail Supply Integration, Supply Replenishment, CPFR, S&PO Manager, Supply & Demand Planner.
• 5 years in Supply Chain structure, ideally with a solid understanding of planning processes.
• Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English.
• Experience of leading in a changing environment.
• Skilled in MS Navision.
• Experience in previously establishing retail operations
This position is based in Kuwait City and offers a unique opportunity to be part of a growing organization that serves Kuwait, Jordan and Morocco. Travel to Jordan and Morocco as well as other countries will be required for the job.
Kuwait is a modern and safe country in the Gulf region, with a large international expat community, and where -next to Arabic- English is widely spoken. With the presence of all imaginable amenities, high-quality health care, international schools, cuisine and shops, everyday life in Kuwait is easy, comfortable and fun.