• Implementing the standard of safety as per OSHA standard.
• Developing and executing health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
• Preparing and enforcing policies to establish a culture of health and safety
• Evaluating practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
• Inspecting the site to ensure it is a hazard-free environment.
• Verifying that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use.
• Promoting safe practices at the job site.
• Enforcing safety guidelines.
• Training and carries out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations.
• Conducting investigations of all accidents and near-misses.
• Reporting to concerned authorities as requested or mandated by regulations.
• Conducting job hazard analyses.
• Establishing safety standards and policies as needed.
• Performing emergency response drills.
• Watching out for the safety of all workers and works to protect them from entering hazardous situations.
• Responding to employees’ safety concerns.
• Coordinating registration and removal of hazardous waste.
• Serving as the link between state and local agencies and contractors.
• Receiving reports from and responds to orders issued by Labor inspectors.
• Arranging for OSHA mandated testing and/or evaluations of the workplace by external agencies/consultants.
• Any other task assigned by the management
Functions : Construction
Industries : Construction & Engineering, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: Project Management
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content