Job Description :
Sales Account Manager: Based in Amsterdam, currently working in Oracle or Ex-Oracle
Looking for a dynamic & high energy sales executive, Dutch nationality, to develop its business in the Netherlands and gradually into Central & Eastern Europe. Manage current prospects/accounts, create new accounts. He must be either working with Oracle or recently left Oracle. Recency is important as we want the Salesperson to be familiar with the current product-line of Oracle.
- Position & pitch company ON-PREMISE and CLOUD's offerings and solutions
- Liaise with Oracle Netherlands Channel & Alliance Manager(s) and other executives.
- Develop effective and specific business development & account plans for the accounts to achieve revenue target, delivery and business growth.
- Develop new customers and drive revenue objective and build sustained relationship. He should have deep customer insights. Actively understand each customer's Oracle applications and technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy landscape.
- He should establish strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value-add.
- Work closely with the Company's Operations/Presales team and ensure Demand Generation, Pipeline, and Opportunity Management.
- Postgraduate or Graduate in IT, Marketing / Business Management
- 10 years of experience in sales of complex enterprise solutions in IT/Office automation/Solution sales preferably in the Netherlands or CEE.
- Demonstrated success with key/strategic accounts, large deals, and lengthy sales cycles in a fast-paced, consultative, and competitive market
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and communication skills