Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Uses all the possible potentiality to meet the sales target plan set up by department manager, which is relevant to Organization sales strategy, as well as responsible for the collections.
2. Prepares quotations, and follows up with the retail and corporate clients.
3. Makes outbound lead follow-up calls, makes cold calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services, maintains visitors on a daily base to our center.
4. Emphases salable features, quotes prices, credit terms, prepares sales orders and obtain the Purchase Order from the client.
5. Builds and maintains customer's relationships.
6. Prepares reports of business transactions.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies :
Technical Skills - Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; Response to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
Presentation Skills - Able to create and give successful presentations and demos to the customers as and when required.
Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control.
Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
Teamwork - Gives and welcomes feedback.
Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
Motivation - achieves challenging sales targets; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Follows through on commitments.
Quality - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance.
Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment.
Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Industries : Education
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content