A Medical Equipment and Surgical Consumables distributor has an immediate vacancy for a Sales Coordinator to join our Team.
The successful candidate will assist and coordinate with the Sales Department, Suppliers and Customers to ensure continuous and effective services to all.
- Receiving General Correspondence, RFQs, and LPOs through phone, fax or e-mail
- Checking Tenders and auctions on-line and disseminating the same to the concerned staff within the department in order to ensure all communications received are recorded and acted upon.
- Preparing quotations / tenders in coordination with sales staff and submit the same per required terms and conditions stipulated in the tender documents in order to comply with company sales policy.
- Preparing Up on Sales Team request to generate bank guarantee; the copies of bid bond should be filed with all supporting documents to maintain proper records.
- Maintaining proper record and filling for important documents such as price list, quotations and sales reports.
- Coordinating properly with all internal departments, accounts, logistics and warehouse to ensure the sound flow of work.
- Ensuring that all confidential documents given to him/her should be fully protected.
- Providing assistance in the travel of team members by organizing business trips, processing visa applications and purchasing tickets, etc. in order to ensure business travel of all team members is efficiently organized.
- Being familiar with the company Policy to make sure company’s interest is fully protected at all time.
• Understanding sales contracts
• Tracking sales leads and customer orders
• Coordinating interdepartmental materials
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as PowerPoint and Excel
• Detailed Oriented
• Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or Equivalent Experience
• 2 years of relevant experience