• Create timely and error free Sales Orders by entering accurate information in the system
• Maintain channels of effective communication with customers, agents, operators, Sales team and other departments
• Adhere to the appropriate working procedure & deadlines for preparing documents
• Knowledge of Contracts, LC, Documentation including familiar with Bill of entry and governmental permissions
• Provide high quality customer service and support to all parties concerned during the pre-shipment and post shipment process
• Familiar with Bill of entries process & knowledge of customs processes including inspection
• Knowledge of governmental requirements such as Customs, MOH.
• Invoicing customers & Monitor outstanding payments with Finance and follow up with customers
• Prepare Sales contracts & Proforma invoices for all bulk shipments in a timely manner and forward them for execution to the Logistics team
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as required
• Perform any extra duties as assigned by the Line Manager
Purchasing agents and officers purchase general and specialized equipment, materials, land or access rights and business services for use or for further processing by their establishment. They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.
Performing maintenance activities related to cleaning Cleaning of sump pits, grease trap, ducts and pipeline Carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects Operates cleaning machines (sewage suction, pumps etc.)
JOB DESCRIPTION Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc) Maintain and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content