• Manage unit profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results.
• Develop & execute growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans to increase productivity and expand company customer base.
• Supervise regional sales managers.
• Set teams targets & ensure teams objectives are aligned with the company overall business objectives.
• Maintain sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors, supply and demand.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories and projecting expected sales volumes and profit for existing and new products.
• Work with regional manager toward developing field sales action plans.
• Provide guidance and strategy for proposals development.
• Strong Understanding of Networking Business
• Experience in Networking Solutions especially CISCO and CISCO Process
• Experience in Infrastructure, Juniper and Cabling
• Experience in translating technical and business requirements into cost-efficient solutions
• Proven track record in solutions selling – identifying opportunities
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : IT/Computers - Software, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content