JOB TITLE: Sales Engineer
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To promote the sale of Warehouse Automation Equipment in the Warehousing and Logistics Industry
REPORTING TO: Asst. Manager – Smart Mobility
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Visiting Clients and Customers.
- Exploring the market for potential Sales opportunities.
- Prospecting for business from new clients by telephone/mail shots.
- Attending telephone and responding to e-mail inquiries from customers.
- Ability to evaluate / qualify customers on intent to purchase based on discussions.
- Willingness to Multi-task to ensure Customer satisfaction.
- Travel extensively within the assigned region / territories for the purpose of Sales prospecting.
- Introducing products to the customers & conduct demonstrations as applicable.
- Preparing daily sales status report and submitting to the Line Manager.
- Gathering market information as required.
- Performing activities in compliance with the Company’s QHSEMS and as per the assigned specific responsibilities.
- Carrying out any additional tasks assigned (in line with qualifications and ability) by the Line Manager.
- Graduate, any Engineering discipline (Software, E&C, Mechanical preferred)
- Age group – 23 – 26 years.
- Min 2 years work experience is essential.
- Prior experience in Sale of Warehouse Equipment’s in the Warehousing and Logistics Industry mandatory.
- Hands on Operational experience in FMCG, E-Commerce, Retail will be considered an added advantage.
- Computer proficiency is a must. Backend Software Integration experience in PLC, HMI, SCADA etc. will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English; Arabic an advantage.
- UAE Driving license.