- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 2+ yrs experience in Sales & HVAC in UAE
- Valid UAE driver’s license
- Proficient w/ Microsoft Office
- Strong technically,detail-oriented & ability to multi-task
- Work in a team & have strong people skills
1. Identify new potential customers and markets to penetrate.
2. Introduce the company, its product and services to potential customers through the provision of Company Profile.
3. Persuade customers regarding the company’s products and services best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery.
4. Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
5. Manage and interpret customer requirements and provide an immediate and accurate response to them.
6. Research and analyze customer performance in the market as well as their payment performance.
7. Preparation and revision of quotation for customers and ensure that calculations are correct.
8. Negotiate contract terms and conditions to meet both customer and company needs.
9. Coordinate orders and monitor its progress.
10. Ensure material availability and deliveries are on schedule.
11. Promoting after-sales support services in conjunction with unit sales offers.
12. Ensuring compliance with all principal-related guidelines.
13. Follow up and collection of payments from the customers.
14. Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects.
15. Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery.
16. Build a good and long-term relationship with the customers through regular office/site visits, meeting with the contractors and phone calls.