• Prospect, sell and close new customers at a level necessary to meet annual sales budgets.
• Make sales presentations to prospective and existing customers. .
• Manage all information needed to prepare proposals and or agreements related to supply of Industrial Compressors to key customers
• Maintain accurate customer call and support activity records for all assigned accounts.
• Be familiar with product literature and the ability to convey product information and availability to customers
• Support the collection efforts of past & present due balances as required.
• Assumes other duties as assigned.
• Promotes the positive company image and develops long-term relations with the customers
• B.S.C or Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with sales, with at-least 3 years in the Screw Compressors segment
• Must be able to provide technical support related to the selection of right product for the right application
• Strong time management and communication skills
• Good computer skills including customer relationship management (CRM) software and Microsoft Office
• Must have a U.A.E driving license
Established over 30 years ago, Arwani Trading Company today represents more than 30 European manufacturers in the United Arab Emirates covering a very wide and diversified range of products.
As a Trading Company specialized in wholesale, distribution, and retail, our business model is anchored at providing our extensive dealer network with reputed, high quality and cost efficient brands to distribute while providing them with a secured platform to conduct their business.
Our team of demonstrators focuses on specific customers requirements such as:
Our welding demonstrator, a 6G certified welder, demonstrates the correct usage of welding machines to get the most out of your investment. Common mistakes welders do is highlighted and corrective methods are explained and shown
Our automotive demonstrators come from a workshop background of using equipment in class A workshops, they demonstrate equipment such as diagnostic tools and equipment, and on how to use them to identify mechanical engine faults.
Arwani Trading covers a very wide range of products, mainly:
Automotive Garage Equipment
CNC Cutting Machines
Tools, Machinery and Consumables for the Construction Industry
Wood Working Machines
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content