Position Title: Sales Executive
Position Location : Doha, Qatar
Female Candidates Required for this position
Candidates who are willing to relocate to Doha can also apply for this position
• Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification
• Sells services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions and customized services to meet the customer needs
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new solutions
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients
• Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence
• Presentation Skills
• Client Relationship
• Emphasizing Excellence
• Energy Level
• Prospecting Skills
• Meeting Sales Goals
• Sales Planning
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree preferred
• At least 3 years of sales experience
• Prior experience in Manpower Outsourcing companies in similar role preferred
• Must be fluent in English – both verbal and written