When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we'd be pretty surprised if talabat didn't pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we've grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem - our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.Role Summary:
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our Non Food Vertical team and be part of our growth. If you're a sales driven person who is hungry for a new adventure, a multinational workplace is waiting for you.What's On Your Plate:
What Did We Order:
- Submit the Sales plan as per the set objectives.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities to analyze the sales prospects.
- Receive the leads from lead generation team, communicate with them and convert the leads to sales.
- Interact with the customer for product offering, brand awareness on time to time basis by meetings and calls.
- Identify the clients who shows inclination towards the product but didn't purchase it and follow up for these kind of customers for special deal and offering.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations, negotiate and send Request of Proposal (RFP) quoting the rates and terms of conditions to sign the contract and bring client onboard with Talabat.com.
- Encourage clients/ vendors to upload menu pictures on Talabat site.
- Maintain the record and inform the Management for contacted and not contacted leads and ensure that the records are entered into personal and automated follow-up processes.
- Attain accurate and original logo and menu items picture from client vendors.
- Attain the information of delivery charge methodology.
- Implement promotions, coupons and vouchers to boost and generate sales growth.
- Encourage vendors to subscribe for the online payment gateway.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including:
- Sales calls
- Closed sales
- Follow-up activities
- Sales expense report
- Sales meeting report (new vendors)
- Daily signed contract report
- Bachelor's Degree within Business Administration or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience within Sales.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible in working.
- Fluent in both languages Arabic and English.
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal).
- Excel Skills.