• Responsible to identify and develop new business/clients for the department
• Maintain relationships with clients and identify new prospects to increase business
• Identifies product improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
· Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Behavioral: Communication Skills, Strong Negotiation skills, Leadership Qualities, Conflict Management Ability, Problem-solving & Analytical Ability
Technical: Knowledge of Sales, Logistics & Freight Forwarding, Knowledge of Sharjah & Northern Emirates market, MS Office Proficiency, UAE Driving License
Bachelor Degree with 6 months and above of experience in Freight Forwarding sales
From 5,000(AED)-10,000(AED)+Self Medical Insurance+Self Annual Ticket+Fuel Allow+Sim Card including paid talk time+Laptop.
Location: Dubai (UAE),Airport Free Zone.
• Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
• Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
• Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date with competitors
• To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
• Define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
• To help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
• Provide solutions and services that meet clients’ future needs.
• Prepare reports on market prospects, trends and customer performance
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Deliver agreed on sales targets
• Secure new customers and maintain existing customers
• Monthly reports on sales activity
• Monthly report on Market trends and competitors